Trying and getting to learn about share/stocks market

I always wanted to know about share market or stock market which both one and the same...anyway the reason i am writing that i want to learn more and need any help i can get as venturing to unknown jungle of the share market can be very dangerous even though there is great return..still there will be great risk if i dont know and learn the process of share market...i hope any of friends who are following my blog would willing to help me by giving some any example or recommend any share market book that i buy and learn about it..and i wish to start in malaysia share market before i can go far and wide to expand my portfolio...thank you...all...have a wonderful...next update will be on maybe my first buy on a share to believe to work..watch out for that...

Comments

Popular Posts