A old Best Friend...with good old memories....

I met my old friend...Linges....A good best friend...from primary and secondary school of friendship we had together...of playing footballs and video games....enjoy teasing and laughter. See him...that he have change from those years....so do i...but he told me..that i still look the same...so he is...but with different look...we talk a lot about stuff...reminiscence about stuff we love during our young days and experience we had....i really great time with all my school friends and even with linges...who been great friend through my life...i am disappointed only that during our time now as adults and working each own life...we all have hardly can get time to see each other...i am happy to see him..i hope to continue to see him and others in future of life...and hope our friendship will stay stronger...for his friendship will stay strong in my heart and soul...thank you Linges...

Comments

Popular Posts